The course will introduce students to the basics of accounting such as common accounting terms and their application, recording of transactions, trial balance, depreciation, and much more. The course will aim in strengthening the basics of accounting. This course will help students to enhance their understanding of accounting principles and practices. It involves both theoretical and practical approach in understanding the core concepts of accounting.
- Understand the concept and preparation of financial statements, including the income statement and the balance sheet.
- Understanding the concept of cash flow statements and their preparation.
- Understanding the calculation of profit or loss from incomplete records using the statement of affairs method and the conversion method.
- Knowledge about accounting software and its features.
- Explore the concept of a database and its application in accounting.
- Understanding the concepts and different types of securities, such as shares, debentures, and bonds.
- Understand the concept and importance of accounting in business.
- Learning about the process of recording transactions in the books of accounts.
- Exploring the process of recording transactions related to sales, purchases, and returns.
- Learn the procedure for preparing a bank reconciliation statement.
- Learn the preparation of a trial balance and its significance in the accounting process.
- Learn about bills of exchange and their features.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes