Learn System Administration
The course gives students the knowledge and abilities they need to manage and administer Windows Server operating systems in corporate IT settings. Learn how to maintain and improve Windows Servers in accordance with accepted standards and guidelines.
- Learn to install and configure Windows Server operating systems.
- Learn how to build a Data-Center that fits Midsize Companies.
- Concepts and components of Active Directory.
- Discuss troubleshooting methodology to help efficiently resolve a problem.
- Understanding and managing file and storage systems.
- Understanding DNS.
- Server Virtualization.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes