The course will help you master the structure and concepts of the global framework for enterprise architecture based on the latest TOGAF Standard. It provides a comprehensive understanding of enterprise architecture and the TOGAF framework. Participants learn key concepts and principles related to enterprise architecture, gain proficiency in the TOGAF framework. The course will also cover the Architecture Development Method (ADM), architecture governance, stakeholder management, and reference models and techniques provided by TOGAF.
Successful completion of the course prepares participants for the TOGAF 9 Certified examination, validating their expertise in TOGAF and enterprise architecture.
- Understanding principles and practices of enterprise architecture.
- Proficiency in TOGAF Framework.
- Understanding the importance of architecture governance.
- How to identify and engage with different stakeholders.
- Become familiar with the Architecture Development Method (ADM).
- TOGAF Reference Models and Techniques.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes