The course teaches learners how to write scripts and automate tasks using shell scripting languages like Bash. You will learn the fundamentals of scripting, including syntax, variables, control structures, and functions, and develop proficiency in using command-line utilities and manipulating files and directories.
The course also covers topics such as shell scripting for system administration, automation and task scheduling, and security considerations. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the skills to write efficient and effective shell scripts for various purposes, including system administration and automation.
- Basics of Shell Scripting.
- Execute common Linux commands and use pipes and filters.
- Create simple to intermediate-level Bash shell scripts.
- File and Directory Operations
- Error handling techniques in shell scripting,
- Exploring networking-related tasks in shell scripting.
- Security considerations in shell scripting,
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes