The main object of providing this course is to develop the skills and knowledge required in the field of management consulting.
You will learn about consulting frameworks, problem-solving, data analysis, communication, project management, stakeholder management, change management, business acumen, ethics, and continuous learning.
- Understanding commonly used consulting frameworks and methodologies
- Developing strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Data analysis and quantitative techniques used in management consulting.
- Learn project management principles and techniques.
- Change management strategies and implementation techniques
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes