The course is specially designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices involved in managing the flow of goods and services from the point of origin to the point of consumption. The course will provide all the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively plan, implement, and control the movement and storage of goods, as well as the associated information and resources.
- Introduction to Logistics Management.
- Elements of Logistics.
- Ability to analyze supply chains.
- Effective Communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Understanding the importance of ethical and sustainable practices.
- Good Knowledge of transportation management systems (TMS), warehouse management systems (WMS), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes