The course aims to provide all the learners with a solid understanding of quality management principles and practices. The course covers general topics such as quality planning, assurance, control, process improvement, customer focus, problem-solving, and continuous improvement. You will get practical knowledge on how to develop quality plans, implement quality control measures, analyze data, conduct root cause analysis, customer satisfaction, and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Understanding the concept of Lean.
- Understanding Lean principles.
- Knowledge of various lean tools and techniques.
- Develop skills to identify different types of waste within processes, such as overproduction, defects, unnecessary motion, excess inventory, or transportation, etc.
- Learn to apply Lean concepts in different industries.
- Data analysis and measurement to make informed decisions.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes