Create web pages using HTML!!
Gain skills in creating well-structured web pages, using semantic markup, working with HTML5 features, creating forms and handling user input, linking and navigation, integrating images and media, ensuring web accessibility, validating HTML, and following best practices.
This course will help you to create well-structured web pages using HTML.
- Understanding the basics of HTML.
- Hands-on practice on how to create well-structured and semantically correct web pages using HTML.
- Introduction to HTML5 features and enhancements.
- Creating HTML forms to collect user input.
- Create hyperlinks within web pages and between different pages.
- Learn to integrate images, audio, and video content into web pages using HTML.
- Principles of web accessibility and how to create inclusive web experiences using HTML.
- HTML Validation and Best Practices.
- Hands-on practice on real-world projects.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes