Learn Graphic Designing and unlock your creative potential. This course has been designed for beginners who want to build their careers in graphic design. The course covers all the fundamentals of color theory, and typography and introduces you to various designing software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Understanding Design principles, including composition, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Art of creating strong visual identities for businesses.
- Illustration techniques, from traditional drawing to digital illustration.
- Understanding fundamentals of UX design and how it applies to creating user-friendly interfaces.
- Gaining valuable insights into the graphic design and illustration industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes