The game fundamentals course will provide you with a broad understanding of the key elements involved in game development. The course equips you with the knowledge and skills necessary to create engaging, visually appealing, and immersive gaming experiences while considering important aspects in mind such as storytelling, visual design, audio, project management, and industry trends.
- Understanding game designing fundamental principles and concepts.
- Storytelling and Narrative Design.
- Basics of game art and visual design.
- Game Audio and Sound Design.
- Game Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Game Monetization and Business Models.
- Overview of the game industry, including current trends, emerging technologies, and career opportunities.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes