The Course focuses on enhancing learners’ skills in writing professional and effective emails. It covers various aspects of writing an email, including email etiquette, clear and concise communication, writing professional introductions and subject lines, effective message structure, appropriate tone, and language, responding to emails, email politeness, and diplomacy.
Overall, the course will teach you how to write impactful emails that maintain professionalism and achieve their intended purpose.
- Improve your email writing skills.
- Learn how to write professional emails.
- Improve communications on emails.
- Identify and use appropriate tone and level of formality.
- How to open and close professional emails.
- Avoid common errors made while writing an email.
- Know how to manage situations where an email reaches the wrong people.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes