The course provides students with the knowledge and abilities needed to become proficient in Day Trading. Topics like technical analysis, risk management, trading psychology, and market analysis are covered in the course. Students will also learn how to create trading strategies, carry out trades, and assess risks.
- Basic concept of Day Trading.
- Identifying patterns, trends, and potential trading opportunities.
- Developing knowledge and strategies for managing day-to-day trading risks.
- Analyzing the market and developing plans related to it.
- Exploring the psychological aspects of day trading.
- Familiarity with trading software, and platforms.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes