The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course aims to provide students with the abilities and know-how necessary to manage and run systems on the AWS platform. Students develop competence in AWS deployment and administration, as well as an understanding of AWS IAM for managing access and security. The course covers setting up AWS networking and VPCs, managing storage and data using AWS services, tracking metrics with tools like Amazon CloudWatch, and developing fault-tolerant and highly available systems. Learners also gain proficiency in AWS security and compliance procedures, resource optimization automation tools, and test preparation for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification.
- Deep understanding of AWS services for application deployment and management
- Understand IAM concepts, policies, and roles.
- Expertise in AWS Networking and VPC.
- Mastery of AWS Storage and Data Management.
- Competence in AWS Monitoring and Metrics.
- Understanding of AWS High Availability and Fault Tolerance.
- Proficiency in AWS Security and Compliance.
- Awareness of AWS Automation and Optimization.
- Preparation for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Certification Exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes