The aim of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect course is to give students the knowledge and abilities needed to develop and deploy highly reliable, secure, and scalable applications on the AWS platform. The ability to use various AWS services effectively and comprehend their applications in architectural design is acquired by learners. With an emphasis on resilience and disaster recovery strategies, they develop competence in building and executing cloud infrastructure utilizing AWS technology. The training also covers AWS compliance requirements, cost-saving techniques, and best practices for security. Participants gain knowledge of architectural patterns and best practices particular to AWS cloud systems as they learn to design for performance, scalability, and fault tolerance.
The course ensures students have the knowledge and abilities to build efficient and successful AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Professional certification exams.
- Proficiency in designing and deploying scalable, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
- Knowledge of AWS services and their use cases in architectural design.
- Expertise in designing and implementing cloud infrastructure using AWS technologies.
- Competence in designing resilient architectures and disaster recovery solutions.
- Mastery of AWS security best practices and compliance requirements.
- Understanding of cost optimization strategies and resource management in AWS.
- Proficiency in designing for performance, scalability, and fault tolerance.
- Awareness of architectural patterns and best practices for AWS cloud solutions.
- Preparation for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes