The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer course is designed to give students the advanced knowledge and abilities they need to create and oversee DevOps procedures on the AWS platform. Students develop expertise in DevOps approaches and principles as well as an understanding of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) utilizing AWS services. The course covers AWS CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk for Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and AWS Systems Manager, OpsWorks, and Config for configuration management. Using ECS and EKS, participants gain proficiency in containerization and orchestration, as well as knowledge of monitoring, logging, and metrics using CloudWatch and X-Ray. The execution of security and compliance policies is also emphasized in the course, along with knowledge of AWS developer tools for deployment and development procedures. It ensures that individuals are ready to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam.
- Proficiency in designing scalable and secure AWS applications.
- Knowledge of AWS services and their use cases in architectural design.
- Expertise in implementing cloud infrastructure using AWS technologies.
- Competence in designing resilient architectures and disaster recovery solutions.
- Mastery of AWS security best practices and compliance requirements.
- Understanding of cost optimization strategies and resource management in AWS.
- Proficiency in designing for performance, scalability, and fault tolerance.
- Awareness of architectural patterns and best practices for AWS cloud solutions.
- Preparation for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional certification exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes