The main aim of the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer course is to provide students with the knowledge and abilities necessary to create and oversee DevOps procedures on the AWS platform. The ideas and practices of DevOps are mastered by students, along with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) techniques using AWS services. The course covers configuration management using AWS Systems Manager, OpsWorks, and Config as well as Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using AWS CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk. Participants gain proficiency in ECS and EKS-based containerization and orchestration as well as knowledge of CloudWatch and X-Ray-based monitoring, logging, and metrics. The course also places a strong emphasis on the installation of security and compliance measures, as well as knowledge of AWS developer tools for deployment and development procedures. It ensures that learners are ready for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
- Developing Proficiency in DevOps practices.
- Knowledge of CI/CD implementation using AWS services.
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using AWS CloudFormation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Mastery of configuration management with AWS Systems Manager, OpsWorks, and Config.
- Competence in containerization and orchestration with ECS and EKS.
- Understanding of monitoring, logging, and metrics using CloudWatch and X-Ray.
- Proficiency in security and compliance implementation.
- Awareness of AWS developer tools for deployment and development processes.
- Preparation for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes