The primary goal of the AWS Certified Security course is to provide students a thorough grasp of security principles and procedures that are unique to the AWS platform. Participants learn about basic security concepts, recommended practices, AWS security services, and related applications. Designing and putting into practice secure architectures, managing access controls, and identity and access management on AWS are all topics covered in the course. Participants also gain skills in compliance management and security incident response. The course also covers data protection, network security, and encryption in the context of the AWS environment. In addition to developing their security monitoring and logging implementation skills, participants learn about security automation and DevSecOps approaches. The course ensures that participants have the information and abilities required to succeed on the AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification test.-
- Understanding of foundational security concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of AWS security services and their use cases.
- Expertise in designing and implementing secure architectures on AWS.
- Competence in managing access controls and identity and access management.
- Mastery of security incident response and compliance management.
- Understanding of network security, encryption, and data protection in AWS.
- Proficiency in implementing security monitoring and logging.
- Awareness of security automation and DevSecOps practices.
- Preparation for the AWS Certified Security – Specialty certification exam.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes