Active Directory courses provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Active Directory (AD) environments in a Windows Server setting.
Overall, the course equips individuals to effectively utilize and maintain Active Directory environments for efficient identity and access management within Windows Server systems.
- Understanding Active Directory Concepts.
- Learn how to design and plan an Active Directory infrastructure based on organizational requirements
- Gain knowledge of the process and best practices for deploying Active Directory.
- Learn how to integrate Active Directory with other Microsoft services.
- Learn how to manage user accounts, groups, and organizational units (OUs) in Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Active Directory security principles.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes