The course focuses on providing all the necessary skills and knowledge required to create visually appealing and dynamic digital content. You will learn 3D modeling techniques, character animation principles, visual effects creation, rigging and skinning, lighting and rendering, motion graphics, storytelling, and the use of industry-standard software.
- Understanding fundamental principles of animation.
- Design, create and animate characters and objects.
- Understanding the principles and techniques of character animation.
- Create visual effects using particle systems, simulations, and compositing techniques.
- Gain proficiency in industry-standard software.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 29 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes