This course serves as an essential guide to understand the principles of Sanskrit grammar and provides a solid foundation for further language learning. The book covers various aspects of grammar, including word formation, sentence structure, verb conjugation, and syntax. It presents the content in a structured manner with explanations, examples, and exercises to reinforce understanding.
- Understanding the fundamental structure of Sanskrit language. They will learn about the various components of words, such as prefixes, roots, and suffixes, and how they combine to form meaningful units.
- Learning about the different rules and patterns involved in word formation in Sanskrit. They will explore the concept of declensions and learn how nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and verbs are inflected to express various grammatical categories, such as gender, number, and case.
- Focuses on the construction of sentences in Sanskrit. Students will study the different types of sentences, including affirmative, negative, interrogative, and imperative sentences. They will understand the rules of sentence formation, word order, and the correct usage of particles and conjunctions.
- Introduces students to the principles of syntax in Sanskrit. They will learn about sentence structures, including subject-object agreements, compound formations, and the usage of cases.
- Students will also gain proficiency in composing simple sentences and short paragraphs, applying the grammar rules they have learned.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes