This course will provide a basic understanding of class 1 Hindi – words and phrases through picture-based representations, stories, and rhymes. It will help a child in developing various language skills such as listening, speaking, reading, and writing in Hindi.
- Reading and Writing basic Hindi words and phrases.
- Understanding simple and basic Hindi words and phrases.
- Learn to speak and communicate in Hindi using basic vocabulary and phrases.
- Learn to write Hindi letters, words, and basic sentences.
- Understanding Hindi stories and rhymes.
The course will help the child to understand the basics of Hindi grammar used in the formation of sentences, expand Hindi vocabulary, and understand the language basics. It will also help in improving reading and writing skills.
- Recognizing and identifying Hindi letters and their sounds.
- Learn to write basic Hindi words and sentences.
- Understanding basic grammar concepts.
- Expanding Hindi vocabulary.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes